Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a dream....

Had an incredible dream last night as part of sleeping almost 12 hours.

The details of it would probably crucify me to hell on a moral high ground, although technically, I didn't commit major wrong. Which led me thinking... even in dreams, why do I hold back? Fear? Rationalism? Responsibility? Morals? Values? Which was more dominant?

Things that popped up in the dream: my old hdb flat, in the master bedroom, brother's room but no brother, cousin and uncle, an old maid which we were really attached to, an old friend I liked before. What a weird story it was when all the elements came together. But I liked it... was this my unconscious mind at work telling me something? or just simply, a dream...

Parts of it were wrong... but i liked it. chased it. looked forward to it. Maybe there is where I can hide and let my thoughts run free, but even in it I can't let loose... Why?!!

No comments: